Friday, November 14, 2008

What I Am Thankful For

Recently I received one of those emails that are similar to the Myspace surveys and questions games asking me what I was thankful for, that friends and family send. Although I didn't respond to it or forward it on to my friends and family I am just going to put it here.

I am most thankful for my wonderful husband and our two boys I can't imagine anything without them, they are my everything. I am thankful for our families through all the years their love and support has gotten us through some very difficult times. I am also very thankful for our dearest friends they have also been through some real fun times with us, its never been a dull moment here.

I am also thankful for humor, if I wasn't able to laugh I would definitely cry.

Although I posted this a little early I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany