Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just a small doily and dishcloth


I made the small doily last night. I really want to keep working with thread as well as yarn but I want to keep practicing. I want to make a bigger doily eventually.

The dishcloth is a 9" square I also made one in 8" just to see what size I liked better. I love these dishcloths the thickness of them and the size are just wonderful. Never again will I buy dishcloths!

Nothing really to update on my afghan, I am still making granny squares for it. I know I could of had the afghan done by now but I picked up thread and a hook and started to play.

I also have to finish a blanket which is not crochet, I am making for one of my nephews I started it awhile back I just need to sew on the finishing edge. Its really neat though, the blocks are all Americana type blocks and the back is navy blue. When I get that done I will post a pic of that.

I am also going to make something for my niece and my other nephew but not sure what yet, I have been thinking about crocheting them each a round ripple afghan.

I just want them to have something that I made. Probably sounds corny but I don't get to spend time with them, like I would like to. This way they will always have a part of me with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany