Friday, November 28, 2008

Shades of the past!


I got the biggest crack up today. I have been looking for this pullover forever, I go to start laundry and there it was laying on top of the dryer. My oldest had found it and washed it for me. How cool was that.

Anyway I thought I would share this. My dads Aunt Claire had made this for me when I was just a little chit. Somewhere floating around my parents house is a picture of me wearing this when I was little.

She had passed away years ago but I still have very fond memories of her. She was the greatest, wonderful sense of humor and loved to pick on us kids. I also remember she did crochet a lot but sadly I can't remember what.

I was so happy Cody found this, I had started to think it grew legs and walked off somewhere......Now to find the ripple afghan my Grandma had made me when I was a kid! I know its put up but I can't remember where I put it lol......I'm really good at that.

I have always kept everything that was made for me, to me that is the best gift anyone could receive. Till next time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany