Thursday, November 6, 2008

Side Tracked!

I keep getting side tracked while working on my nine patch. Wonder if this is normal.......I have recently made clothesline clothes from Vanna's book once I get the final touches done I will post a pic. Then last night I made a rug for my bathroom to set in front of my washer and dryer as well as trying to learn new blocks. I also made my very first kitchen towel topper, it turned out ok I seriously need to practice this one.

I have decided to try thread crochet again, but no guarantees because it just hurts my hands, living with oa really does n't help much. I would so love to do this and make doilies.

I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into these projects. I also do counted cross stitch so I know about time and pain! The results are always worth it in my opinion.

I don't know why it took me so long to look at yarn companies websites there is are a lot of great free patterns on their sites. Here is a few links that I have bookmarked.

Bernat

Red Heart Yarn

Yarn Market

Caron

Lion Brand Yarn (membership required to view free patterns)

Cascade Yarns

Coats and Clark

Lily Sugar & Cream

Berroco

NY Yarns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany