Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My newest wip and update on afghan


Ok so I learned a new nickname wip= work in progress......I love that I learn something new everyday lol........

Anyway I started my very first shawl here is what it looks like so far, I ran out of yarn oh the horror...... I found my first pet peeve about crocheting I absolutely despise running out of yarn! Don't mind the crinkle lol I forgot to smooth it out before I took the picture my bad.......I really wish I could remember where I found the pattern for this I would post a link to it as it was sooooo easy and a very fast working pattern. Great for a noob like me!

Yay I have an update go me! This shawl is called bottom up granny shawl and I found the pattern here I am so glad I found it again. It truly is an easy pattern to follow.

My update to my nine patch I have a whopping 8 more rows to go I am so thrilled how its coming along. I cant wait till its done but will a post a finished afghan pic. I can now officially make the basic grannies without looking, which really comes in handy when CSI Miami is on tv yup I am a sucker for the red head lol......

I'm going to close this out with a link that literally has over 1,000 crochet projects be sure to check them out I can guarantee your eyes will never be the same.......

My HQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany