Friday, January 23, 2009

Real Snow

I love this picture. My brother sent it to me. He lives in Michigan. Soooooooo glad we don't get that mess here. Just thought I would share to everyone what real snow looks like lol. He took this picture shortly after their vacation to Walt Disney World, can you imagine their surprise coming from 80 degree weather to come home to 5 ft of snow.......Oh heck no......

Its amazing to me though how much things have changed. I remember walking to school in snow drifts that went past my knees, now of days they cancel school for a couple of inches lol........but then again we don't get snow like that anymore. What really nails me, is where we live they don't cancel it for ice but will for a couple of inches of snow makes no sense to me, but thats ok I will just cancel school for my boys. If I can't get off the front porch without busting my backend how can I expect them to???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany