Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just one of those moments

I had one of those moments where I seriously don't know how it happened. Last Sunday I had fixed a family dinner Cody's girlfriend had came over for dinner. I had fixed fried chicken, mashed taters and gravy and corn. So I have dinner almost done and I had been washing dishes in between cooking I had managed to cut my finger of all things on a slotted spoon. I still for the life me can't figure out how I was able to cut chicken, slice taters with a knife without incident, but yet cut my finger washing a spoon. That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever done.

What really cracked me up though was Cody was right there for me, he helped me get my finger bandaged up. I think he was afraid I was going to faint again, the last time I cut my finger although a long time ago, i was washing a glass the glass broke on my finger and had nailed me good, I saw the blood and fainted my poor mom had to walk me to the couch. So I think that is why he jumped on it, at the same time what a kid!

I'm just greatful his girlfriend has a sense of humor, you definitely need one here. Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany