Friday, October 24, 2008

Ok , cats and crochet a really entertaining mix


So I am sitting on the couch watching csi and crocheting (still working on my granny squares) Midnight the darker cat decides she is going to help.

Just would not leave my yarn alone, it was so funny watching her pounce all over it then she took off with the yarn across the couch, and then we wound up in a tug of war battle, all the while hubby is laughing so hard he can't see straight.

I have made her so many crocheted doo dads, and she does play with them but she just has to be in the middle of it all. I always thought she was my more mature cat mostly because she just has her little attitude going where when she wants to be petted she will let you know and pretty much just lays around who knew she would be my biggest kid!

The other furbaby is Jasmine we lost him a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany