Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Little Introduction!

I am teaching myself how to crochet and boy has it been an experience so far. I have managed to make a few mistakes along the way, so much so they are just too embarrassing to lay claim to. Its alright though I am getting at better this, I am currently into two projects I am crocheting a fabric rug which is still on hold because I can't find just the right color I want for it yes I am that picky, and I am making a nine patch granny afghan. I have quite a few squares done but I have quite a bit more to go. I am also going to make a couple of towel toppers as soon as I can find something to poke my holes with I am going for it! I found the nicest fall hand towel at wal~mart so I am anxious to get that started well that and to see if I can do it lol.

I have a gut feeling that I will also soon be starting dishcloths and pot holders just cant have enough of those!

I will be posting pics and more soon to show my progress along the way. I will also post links to some of my favorite pattern places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany