Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My first slouch hat

My sister had some major dental work done and was just feeling miserable. I had wanted to make her something to kinda bring her up a bit, so while browsing the net I found this awesome pattern for a slouch hat, here's the link to the pattern  http://meladorascreations-com.webs.com/butterlystslouchhat.htm while looking through her great site I found another pattern for a scarf called granny tears, this works up fast I just love it.  Here is the pattern for the scarf I used http://meladorascreations-com.webs.com/grannytearsscarf.htm . She also has videos, which I am always so grateful for, as I am a visual learner. Once I see it done I can pretty much follow the pattern. When I first started to learn how to crochet I learned from reading charts and to me that was just easier then trying to decipher written patterns.....Then I discovered youtube videos, thats pretty much where I live now lol. 

My sister will probably kick my butt for putting her pic up on here, as her cheeks are still swollen, but I don't have one of those mannequin head things to use. The joys of being my sister lol.... anyway here is a couple of pics of how it turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany