Monday, October 28, 2013

Crocheting like a mad woman!

I have been so busy with crocheting, its been hectic! I eventually want to set up my own fb page but right now time has not been on my side. I find it kind hysterical that when I do attempt to do something all heck breaks out. I have been mia for a bit, the first week in Oct. our laptop bit the bullet, the brakes and rotor went out on our car, then our microwave lost its brains. Who has that kind of luck! I do!!!

I have been crocheting like a mad woman lately, this week its been total madness, I have my aunties table cloth I am trying to repair (keyword trying) its very old and I hope I don't mess up. I have a difficult with thread crochet as I have OA real bad and its hard to hold that thing string. I am gonna do the best I can though as this table cloth has a lot of meaning to my aunt, her mom crocheted it for her.... here is a pic of my challenge though.


Looks like I am going to have to try to replace a couple of the motifs as they are just totally shot. I love a good challenge lol!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany