Sunday, August 18, 2013

Its been awhile only a few years lol.....


So I am going to try to update this blog with my finished projects, I have learned so much these past few years I am so greatful! My  husband and I are doing great, in fact we will become 1st time grandparents in Dec. and we are looking forward to holding our grandson for the first time. What a blessing this is for our family. Our boys are doing awesome, our oldest graduated college first one of us to do that was such an awesome moment and of course we are so very proud of his accomplishments! Our youngest just started his last year of highschool so weird to say that! Seems like we should still be loading the kids in the van and going to baseball games....I cant say where did the time go, we made the most of it the best we could. Wouldnt of had it any other way.

Ok enough of that here is my latest granny afghan, I am so very happy with the way this turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany