Thursday, February 12, 2009

kitchen towels

I have been wanting to make something for my other mom for the longest time so I finally did. It was funny I had been working on these, then randomly in an email she had said that she could use these. Quite funny what are the odds of that happening. At first I was nervous making my other mom something because to me she is a crochet goddess and I am a beginner. All I have left to do is sew on the buttons. For some weird reason though the color of the tops came out darker in the picture, I did the toppers in red hearts light sage green. I also made her something else but I can't post that as its a secret until she gets it lol.

I call her my other mom because in our family we drop the in law titles. Family is family for us just the way it is.

Heres the link I used for these towels.......

They also have a couple of different patterns for towel toppers as well as dishcloths etc.....




1 comment:

  1. Where did you find the pattern for the towel toppers? Could you point me in the right direction or is it a pattern that you can share with me? Thank you so much for your time..
    Marlene
    zufi@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany