Monday, February 9, 2009

I was tagged!

 I was tagged by The Kansas Hooker and I am bending the rules a bit on this 6th picture thing so I will challenge all who reads my blog instead.....I just wouldnt know who to tag lol.

This is my sixth picture that I had posted on this blog, its a vest that was made for me by my Aunt Claire when I was a little one.  She was always crocheting something.

Ok back to the 6th picture challenge here are the rules hopefully ya'll can do a better job at then I did lol.

Here are the rules of the challenge:
1. Go to your pictures

2. Take the 6th folder

3. Choose the 6th picture

4. Show the picture on you blog and write something about it.
5. Invite 6 new people to this challenge.

6. Link to them and let them know they are challenged.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany